Bridal AppointmentAvailable Monday - Saturday
- 1 – 1.5 hour appointment
- Assistance of bridal stylist
- Curated collection for the bride
- Guest limit Mon – Fri: Bride +5
- Guest limit on Saturday: Bride +3
Brides and Bubbles AppointmentAvailable select Sundays only
- 2 hour bridal appointment
- Phone or Email introduction to consultant prior to visit
- Preselected collection upon arrival
- Light refreshments and snacks; sweet and savoury
- Guest Limit: Bride plus 5 guests
- Bubbly toast to the bride
- This appointment is best enjoyed when you have already had an opportunity to try on wedding gowns. This appointment type is not recommended for first time shoppers.
Frequently ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need an appointment?
Yes, bridal appointments are required. As we are one of Canada’s premier bridal retailers and host to some exclusive collections, our experienced consultants are proud to assist you in finding “the one”.
Do you charge for your bridal appointments?
We do not charge a fee for your initial bridal shopping appointment. We will require a credit card number to hold your appointment. A $50 fee will be processed for no-shows and cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice. After 2 complimentary visits (first & return), there will be a fee should you require a third visit. This additional appointment fee will be applied to your wedding gown purchase that day!
We may have events or special appointment types at an additional charge. Information about these appointment types will be listed on our website when available.
How long is a bridal appointment?
We are happy to book your first bridal consultation with us for 90 minutes. Any subsequent visits are booked for 60 minutes.
Is there anything I should bring to my appointment?
Feel free to show us pictures from designer websites or other bridal appointments to illustrate to your consultant the features that appeal to you. Please wear appropriate undergarments and if you have a strapless bra, you may find it beneficial to wear it that day.