Are you looking for a career that is both rewarding and and satisfying? Working with brides may be the right fit for you.
Who we are looking for:
We are so excited to be a part of this special moment for our brides, so we are looking for someone who enjoys sharing in that same excitement. The perfect candidate genuinely enjoys meeting and connecting with their clients, from the bride, to friends and family. You enjoy making people smile and are invested in their happiness though finding the right wedding gown. We support our brides in a body positive way that provides every bride a great shopping experience. Our brides will shine on their wedding day because of the efforts of our stylists! This requires a commitment to assist your brides with all their needs from their first shopping day to their wedding day.
Little something about us:
Lisa’s Bridal provides an inclusive environment working with a great group of kind, caring and supportive people. Our environment is more than just a job description, it’s about growing together as a team. Together, we can provide the best possible experience for our amazing brides.
Day to Day Summary:
- Being informed and knowledgeable about products available at Lisa’s Bridal
- Assist brides in navigating style to choose the best Lisa’s Bridal wedding gown
- Be detailed oriented to review all the specific ordering instructions of a wedding gown
- Able to communicate with customers efficiently and effectively by phone, text or email
- Follow bridal trends
- Organization: ensure that the store is always ready to receive the next bride through tidiness and light cleaning
- Answering phones/voicemails, including timely responses/follow ups.
- Help manage traffic flow with brides arriving for appointments.
- Assist with scheduling or rebooking appointments as needed.
- Assist with the check out process as needed.
- Assist with pick up of client items.
- General contributions to teamwork that benefits Lisa’s Bridal customer experience.
Required Traits or Skills:
- Positive energy and attitude
- Respectful to those around you, from clients to co-workers to managers
- Great communication skills
- Experience in retail an asset
- Experience is bridal specifically would be exceptional
- Ability to be both work independently and as a part of a team
- Personal drive to achieve goals
- Open to learning and coaching
- Competitive spirit
Base hourly wage, plus commission/incentives. Average range $20 – $28
Health care package, including medical and dental, is available for full time employment
Does this sound like a fit? If so, apply! We would love to hear from you!